Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ugh. :/ its one of those days.

so, the final draft of our example essay was due today. blah. i don't like my essay. i couldn't think of anything to write about, so i ended up with some bs thesis statement and a bs example essay to go with it. the rough draft had zero comments on it- probably due to the fact that i posted it at about 10:30pm after i got off work on the day it was due. blah. truth is- even though my essay is about the value of getting a working experience at a young age, right now i totally disagree. it just makes you so tired and really henders one's ability to exceed in school. the grocery store i worked at closed down about a week ago. i've went from working about 32 hours a week to having nothing to do, and its been amazing :) i've really noticed a differnce in my school and my attitude overall. so perhaps thats why i hate my essay now- but don't get me wrong- when i first wrote my essay my view on the subject was completely parallel to my paper. but now my opinion is different. it may not stay that way once i run out of funds for my everday life, but for now, not working feels great.

wow. so thats not what i imagined writing about when first clicked "new post" lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment